Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Love Letter from a Seminarian

Dearest SWEETHEART,

My Darling, My Love and My Sweetheart ------ Last Sunday, the 14th of February, I have to admit that I screwed you up. I didn’t tell you truth on why I was not there. I have to attend a courtesy call from President Gloria-Macapagal Arroyo in Malacañang and I can’t really tell you what transpired to our brief meeting for I turned to be somehow retarded and problematic at that time, but I know to myself that I will be the one to be scrutinized for my fault.


To tell you quite frankly, since this incident, my coziest nights became by most haunted nightmares. Believe it or not, I never had this emotional, traumatic problem before. I constantly sweat to death in my bed, whilst sleeping. To counteract this, I always keep in mind those remarkable memory of our fairy tale relationship, our first kiss, first date and our first opportunity and time to say “I love you, sweetheart.”. And oh, by the way, on no account I haven’t failed to remember our anniversary celebration in Paris, France, where we altogether say “Je vous aime!” which means I love you in their native French before we go back home to Manila.

Gosh! I was so stupid, and rightfully to be arrowed by Cupid of St. Valentine, for these selfish and weird acts of mine. I even think of suicide for that matter, and killed myself right away, with no hesitation. (Preferably in front of your house in Valle Verde..) I also get to think of Kim and Gerald’s latest movie Paano na Kaya?, Where both of us can visibly relate on Bogs and Mae’s relationship as BFF (Best Friends Forever) in their pre-Valentine movie flick. This movie brought me to tears and whew, thank God I’m still alive for my Death Insurance is still not ready once I have a sudden heart attack. (hehehe..)


Nevertheless, I could always think of you, I wish I can spend all my life with you forever, at your side, at your caress and at your heart. But you alone are my sole inspiration, my informer of good things, you saved and changed my life, and for that reason I sincerely thank you.

After all, It’s not easy for me to leave you that day, In fact I even heard you cry, weep and whimper in my daydreams and fantasies, for I know you’ve been a prisoner of my mistakes and it’s all because of me, your best friend, or shall we say the best among your friends, impairing your delicate heart because of my stupidity and foolishness.

With my sincere apologies and deepest sorry for you my dearest sweetheart, I promise to be a better person, not because I want to please you once more, but to show how genuine I am to be the person you loved the most. Je Vous Aime Baby! I’ll always be at your side, I promise.

Your loving sweetheart,,
Bestriend turned lover,

J A S B

No comments:

Post a Comment