Saturday, May 28, 2011

MY MISSION AND VISION


MISSION

I, John Andrew, son of Alvin and Jocelyn Bautista,
unswervingly commit myself to fulfill a promise of
dedication and perseverance on my endeavors in life,
in the hopes of realizing my dreams and aspirations of
triumph and success.
I shall walk steadfast in following footsteps towards Christ,
in the essence of diligent study, hard work and devotion
to my day-to-day work in forming myself worthy of
becoming Christ’s pastor of the Church.



VISION

In the direction of fulfillment and complete
realization of my pledge,
I envision myself as a person that embraces
the role of a model pastor
Who possesses Christ’s dedication of work and service,
in view of achieving peace and unity to his brothers and sisters
A man whose character is stirred by passion and zeal,
battle-readied in the outmost skirt of obstructions and miseries of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment